Lahore School of Fashion & Design Lahore Admissions 2013:
- The Lahore School of Fashion Design, commonly referred to as LSFD is a private education institution located in Lahore dedicated to educating and specializing students in vocational training for the fashion industry. The institute is affiliated with the University of Sargodha and offers a 4 year degree program of Bachelors in Art and Design, 1-2 year diploma Courses in Fashion Designing, Textile, Interior Designing, Graphic Designing and Fine Arts & Short Courses in Fashion Designing, Textile Designing, Interior Designing, Graphic Designing, Fine Arts & Adobe Photoshop.
- FA, F.Sc & A-Level (Minimum 3 main subjects, no subsidiary) or equivalent (Minimum 50% marks). Students awaiting results are also eligible for provisional admission. Equivalence certificates are required at the time of interview from candidates who apply on the basis of an examination other than F.A & F.Sc. Applicants will have to appear in compulsory per-admission aptitude test followed by an interview.
- Air-conditioned Campus.
- Swimming Pool.
- Conference Rooms.
- Computer Labs.
- Outdoor sports facilities.
- Address: 1.5 km from Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road, Lahore Pakistan.
- Email address: email@example.com.
- Contact No: 042-35963335-7 & 0322-4286841.